Welcome to NetPLUS College of Informational Technology, a registered private career college.We are recognized across Canada and throughout the world for our proven trackrecord,providingHigh Tech training with programs that provide all the necessary skills for gaining employment in Canada and Abroad.
Our diverse student population covers a wide range of cultures and countries, including; India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, The Philippines and Singapore to name but a few.
Our Campus is centrally located in the beautiful city of Scarborough (a suburb of the Grater Toronto Area). Easy access to City Transportation on the TTC is readily available, with all the amenities and parking in close proximity to our state of the art facilities.
All our Instructors have real world experience and are certified by Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, CompTIA and Palo Alto.
We provide small class sizes with personalized lectures reinforced by custom designed labs to ensure you leave armed with Top Level expertise and confidence to excel in today’s marketplace.
Our advisors would love to answer all your questions and help find the program that best matches your background and career goals.
Whether you are around the Corner or around the World you have found a home at NetPLUS College of Information Technology.
Fill out our online form today and kick start your new career!!!
For further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (416) 292-0003 to speak with an educational advisor and Kick-Start your career!!!
International Student Application Form
International Students who wish to apply to NetPLUS College must provide all the necessary information, instructions and application forms. Read all the instructions carefully before you begin the application process. The following steps must be taken to successfully apply to the school.
You must be 18 years or older to attend any program at NetPLUS College in Canada. Must provide proof of English language proficiency. Proof of academic standing equivalent to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
Step 1 Application Requirements
Your file will be opened after the following items have been received in the original/scanned/faxed version:
1) Choose https://netpluscollege.com/full-time-courses/ the program you want to apply for
2) A complete International Student Application Form (it must be signed or it will not be processed)
3) Official academic documents (All your schooling information and any corporate training you have taken)
4) Provide proof of English language proficiency
5) A brief resume of your job history we want to know if you have any experience in the industry
6) CDN $100 non-refundable International Student Application fee
YOU CAN APPLY FOR ANY TRAINING COURSE BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA
When you are issued a passport to come to Canada, you must provide us with a photocopy showing:
1) A current photograph of you, suitable for immigration purposes (not an old photo – must be current)
2) Passport number, place of issue, valid up to the date you complete the course (that you are eligible to travel)
3) If you are not issued a Student Visa, your deposit will be funded according to the Private Career Colleges Act 2005
Step 2 Selection Decision
Your application is reviewed and a decision is made by the Office of Admissions. Your application will be assessed and if you are academically eligible for admission to NetPLUS College you will receive an Approval Statement. (via email) NOTE: The approval letter is not an official acceptance letter and cannot be used to obtain Study Permit (Visa).
Step 3 Paying Tuition Fees
After you receive your Letter of Acceptance by email, you do not have to submit the TOTAL AMOUNT OF YOUR TUITION right away to begin the immigration process. But you must have already provided the deposit required under the Private Career College Act which is required by the government of Canada. A $500 CAD or 25% deposit for the chosen program, of which $500.00 is non refundable if the application is canceled or visa is denied. All payments must be made in Canadian Dollars. The Letter of Acceptance we send you is used to obtain Study Permit (Visa) from the government of Canada. However, you must pay your total tuition fee upon arrival to Canada before starting your program of choice.
Step 4 Applying for Study Permit (Visa)
Once you received the official Letter of Acceptance via e-mail, you have to apply for Study Permit (Visa) to the government of Canada. Persons who are outside Canada who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada and who wish to study temporarily in Canada are required to obtain a study permit.
A study permit is issued if the application is accepted by the Canadian government. Any study permit (Student Visa) is not issued from within Canada. You must apply to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) which is located at your nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate in your own country. CIC is a Canadian government department, and operates independent of any Canadian educational institution.
NetPLUS College has no involvement in the decision process of your Student Visa application. Once you are approved by the school to come to Canada, we must officially notify the government. Official information on the requirements should be obtained from a CIC office in Canada, a Canadian Embassy or the Canadian consulate overseas and/or onthe CIC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.
Step 5 Confirming Your Enrolment
Once your application is accepted and you have received your Study Permit (Student Visa) from the CIC, you must notify the Admissions Office immediately. This is best done by email at: email@example.com
You will receive (via email) further instructions about paying the remaining portion of the Tuition Fees for your program/course, schedule, student policies and regulations at NetPLUS College as well as some useful information about life in Canada. ONLY AFTER YOU ARE GRANTED YOUR STUDENT VISA, will we will communicate with you about what you will need to prepare to travel to Canada (regarding weather, culture, housing and more) and living in Canada.
Step 6 Transition to Canada (getting on the plane and arriving)
After you have been admitted and successfully obtained your Study Permit (Student Visa) it is time for you to prepare for your stay in Canada for the duration of your training course. This may involve buying clothing, setting up bank accounts, purchasing rental accommodations and more.
Please check the following link for more information about studying in Canada, arriving at customs, getting health insurance, work regulations for foreign students, etc: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit.html
• Original or certified copy of High school transcript and diploma (certificate of completion).
• You can also submit transcripts or certificates for any completed university/postsecondary college courses
• Academic records that are in a language other than English must include an official /certified English translation.
English Language Proficiency Test (One of the following listed below)
• A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based)
• Academic IELTS with an overall minimum score of 5.5
• CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment) with an overall band score of 50
• Duolingo English Test minimum score of 95-100
Duolingo English Test is an online English proficiency test that can be taken online, on-demand, in under an hour. The test is taken via a computer with a camera and includes a proficiency score, video interview, and writing sample which will be shared with NetPLUS College when you send your results. Certified results are available within 48 hours of the test session. For more information, visit englishtest.duolingo.com/applicants.
International Applicants are exempt from submitting English Proficiency test scores if they have:
• Applicant from some English-speaking countries.
• Successful completion of Grade 12 High School English/secondary or post-secondary education institution in a school where English is the primary language of instruction and communication. (Must provide proof)
* Please note that international students of Private Career Colleges are not eligible to receive a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP).